Sunday, February 10, 2013

Baby Aubri

What screams chic, elegance and fabulous more than Paris? Deciding on the perfect theme for a baby girl can be a hard decision for a Libra such as myself, however I couldn't stick to one theme so I created this Paris inspired damask and pink theme for Baby Aubri. I took my Pinterest obsession to the extreme as I was constantly on the lookout for some sort of inspiration. There were a dozen possibilities of the directions I could have taken for the decor and I couldn't decide on just one, so I incorporated everything I liked and the results couldn't have pleased me more. The black, white, and pink color scheme fit perfectly and was reflected throughout every detail of the shower. I am extremely excited mom and dad-to-be were so excited with the final product and received a glimpse of all the pink their future holds with the arrival of Baby Aubri. 












No comments:

Post a Comment